for how to register with the new Pet360 Portal system (the new HOLOs) and well
as general information.
- Consider everything that you did with
HOLOs null and void, for Hills is using a new programming company, so therefore
no information can be transferred to the new Pet360 system.
- Order windows will not be the same,
for there will be rolling orders per se but details regarding this will come at a later date.
It will not affect distribution.
- Prices are now being set by Hills and will be consistent nationwide
(school administration decided prices previously)
- DVM students (1-4th years) will receive 50%
off Hill’s published list price
- Everyone else will receive 25% off Hill’s
published list price
- This discount is equivalent to the discount Hills offers to all private
practices and clinics, so it is consistent.
- **That being said,
prices should be relatively similar to what they were but we have yet to receive a price list to guarantee this, but
once you register, you will be able to see all prices of the products.
- You are allowed to order over 120
pounds of food per month but anything over the 120lbs will be full retail price
(i.e. if you order 125lbs of food, 5lbs will be at full price).
- All prescriptions need to have a DVM on record, so when registering a
prescription online, please enter the name of the DVM that wrote the script.
- If you have multiple DVMs and multiple
scripts, just choose one DVM.
- Prescriptions will need to be submitted to
us like normal (originals only).
- Individuals are now responsible for coordinating their own
returns/exchanges as opposed to feeding program coordinators, but details
regarding that process can be given on an as needed basis for it is slightly
complicated and a rare occurrence.
- If an item is being discontinued or is out of stock, you will be
notified by Pet360 prior to ordering, so hopefully this will eliminate the need
- Go to www.pet360vet.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Sign up”
- Enter all the necessary information, then hit submit…
- If you are a DVM student (first-fourth years)—click
- If you are faculty/staff,
house-officer, administration, etc.—click staff
- ** YOU MUST USE YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL ADDRESS (Must end in .edu)
- Enter your student or employee ID number
(required for verification)
- You only need to enter ONE of your pet’s
names when prompted
- Indicate whether or not you will be ordering
a prescription diet
- If you have a prescription, enter the veterinarian’s name
- We cannot verify you without this information for it needs to match
the script we have on file for you
- Once you submit your
information, an email will be sent to the Hills CFP Coordinators informing us
that you have submitted your registration so we can verify you.
- IMPORTANT: In addition to the above, a new paper registration form needs to be filled out
(even if you have submitted one before with HOLOS) with all of the correct
information before we can approve you to order. Forms can be picked up and
dropped off in the Academic and Student Affairs Office in the Pomeroy
- Once you are approved, you will receive an email to your .edu email…
- It will provide you with a link as well as a
group pin number
- CLICK THE LINK and enter the pin then click
- Do NOT try to log into pet360 in order to complete your registration
- It will then prompt you to create a password
and verify your email
- Once you have done this, your
registration is complete and you can begin ordering for the next moth's
Order window close dates, delivery dates, and distribution dates will be listed
on the CVM activities google calendar, SCAVMA website, and emailed via the CVM
newsletter. It will NOT be posted on the Pet360 website nor will reminder
emails be sent. You are responsible for knowing these dates and planning
Product delivery dates are not the distribution dates. They are included to
compare when your order will be in and if it will be in before the next
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Hills College Feeding Program Coordinator,