- All accounts from the 2013-2014 school year will be inactivated come September 1, 2014.
- August 31, 2014 will be the last order date before the new school year.
- This means that everyone needs to resubmit a new application and any prescriptions for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Prices are set by Hills and will be consistent nationwide (school administration decided prices previously)
- DVM students (1-4th years) will receive 50% off Hill’s published list price
- Everyone else will receive 25% off Hill’s published list price
- This discount is equivalent to the discount Hills offers to all private practices and clinics, so it is consistent.
- You are allowed to order over 120 pounds of food per month but anything over the 120lbs will be full retail price (i.e. if you order 125lbs of food, 5lbs will be at full price).
- All prescriptions need to have a DVM on record, so when registering a prescription online, please enter the name of the DVM that wrote the script.
- If you have multiple DVMs and multiple scripts, just choose one DVM.
- Prescriptions will need to be submitted to us like normal (originals only).
- Individuals are now responsible for coordinating their own returns/exchanges as opposed to feeding program coordinators, but details regarding that process can be given on an as needed basis for it is slightly complicated and a rare occurrence.
- If an item is being discontinued or is out of stock, you will be notified by Pet360 prior to ordering, so hopefully this will eliminate the need for refunds.
- Go to www.pet360vet.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Sign up”
- Enter all the necessary information, then hit submit…
- If you are a DVM student (first-fourth years)—click student
- If you are faculty/staff, house-officer, administration, etc.—click staff
- ** YOU MUST USE YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL ADDRESS (Must end in .edu)
- Enter your student or employee ID number (required for verification)
- You only need to enter ONE of your pet’s names when prompted
- Indicate whether or not you will be ordering a prescription diet
- If you have a prescription, enter the veterinarian’s name
- We cannot verify you without this information for it needs to match the script we have on file for you
- Once you submit your information, an email will be sent to the Hills CFP Coordinators informing us that you have submitted your registration so we can verify you.
- IMPORTANT: In addition to the above, a new paper registration form needs to be filled out with all of the correct information before we can approve you to order. Forms can be picked up and dropped off in the Academic and Student Affairs Office in the Pomeroy Center.
- Once you are approved, you will receive an email to your .edu email…
- It will provide you with a link as well as a group pin number
- CLICK THE LINK and enter the pin then click submit…
- Do NOT try to log into pet360 in order to complete your registration
- It will then prompt you to create a password and verify your email
- Once you have done this, your registration is complete and you can begin ordering for the next moth's distribution.
** Order window close dates and distribution dates will be listed on the CVM activities google calendar, SCAVMA website, and emailed via the CVM newsletter. It will NOT be posted on the Pet360 website nor will reminder emails be sent. You are responsible for knowing these dates and planning accordingly.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Hills College Feeding Program Coordinators,
Amelia Campbell (email@example.com)
Keri Hartle (firstname.lastname@example.org)