New Hill’s VIP Market Details
- 25% discount off List Price for faculty and staff
- 50% discount off List Price for students
- Ability to order all Hill's Prescription Diet, Science Diet, Ideal Balance and
- Healthy Advantage products (dry, canned and treats)
- Ability to order up to 120 lb per month; there is no restriction to how many times per month you can order, but the 120 lb limit will apply
- Delivery options - school (free) or home (delivery fee)
- Auto-ship (optional) - If you'd like, you can choose to have your standard order automatically processed at regular intervals (for delivery to home or school). You determine the frequency.
- New, user-friendly portal: hillsvet.com
- Step 1: Go to hillsvet.com. Click on “register” in the upper right hand corner, then “Begin Registration.”
- Enter your @umn.edu email as your username and set a password.
- Fill out the required fields with your information.
- Enter your pets’ information.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Step 2: Go to hillsvet.com/vip-market and click “Get Started.”
- Register for the feeding program by entering your information again and searching for your clinic/program within the 55108 zip code.
- Select CFP UMN Feeding Program (the first option).
- Agree to the terms of service.
- Step 3: Go to the Pomeroy office of Academic and Student Affairs and fill out a paper application.
- This may be left in the cardboard box where the applications are found.
- Once your Hill’s representative has received your application, we will activate your account and you will be ready to order food.
Once you have been approved to participate, order food by going to hillsvet.com/vip-market and clicking on “Get Started.”
Prescription Diet® orders
As has been required in the past, you will need to submit a written recommendation from your pet's veterinarian if you are ordering a Prescription Diet® product. Your order will not be processed until the written recommendation has been submitted and approved by your Hill's Student Representative. Written recommendations may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or in paper copy to the Pomeroy office of Academic and Student Affairs (ASA).
Order window / food distribution times
Order your food by 3pm on Thursdays for pick up the following week. (See distribution tab for dates.) Distributions are held in the Hill’s room in the basement of the VMC, located right around the corner from Radiology.
Any questions or issues regarding registration, product deliveries, or orders should be directed to VetSource at: 866-655-8175 The VetSource team is available Monday through Friday from 5 am until 5 pm Pacific Standard Time (8 am to 8 pm Eastern Standard Time).
Questions related to on-campus food distributions should be directed to:
- Amelia Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org), Primary Hill’s Student Representative
- Keri Hartle (email@example.com), Associate Hill’s Student Representative