- Visit our Clients page for a listing of current projects
- Visit our Consultants page for a listing of biographies of our client team
If you are a nonprofit organization interested in submitting a project to GVC, please refer to the Prospective Clients Application Process section of this website. Otherwise feel free to explore our Services page to see examples of projects completed in previous years. Projects Basic Information
- 1st and 2nd year MBA and MA-HRIR students are available to assist nonprofit organizations during the spring semester of the school year (January to March).
- The projects average between six to eight weeks in length.
- The teams consist of three to five students with an expected total workload of 250 hours per project.
- Our experience has shown that the client and consultant expectations are best aligned when the project is specific and well thought out beforehand.