The 22nd symposium for library paraprofessionals and support staff presented by the University of Minnesota Libraries
Thank you everyone for making The 22nd Enhancing Quality Staff Symposium a success!
Here is what some participants said about the Symposium:
"Great variety of speakers and presentations – so very interesting!"
"Variety – some things for work, some for home or personal application. Lunch and treats were good, too, as well as location; all presentations were REALLY good! You can know your “stuff” but not communicate well: not this group!"
"Learned a lot about MN and culture – I liked the more local feel of this year’s EQS"
"I enjoyed the whole symposium. I really enjoyed the “Identity theft” and 40 Apps in 60 Minutes"
"Each session had something for me to take away"
"It has helped me stay up to date on subjects in libraries and network with other staff from other systems"
The event was attended by 173 staff from the University of Minnesota Libraries and Libraries across Minnesota and Wisconsin. The participants came from:
- Allina Health
- Austin Public Library
- Hamline University
- Central High School
- FRB of Minneapolis
- Great River Regional Library
- Minnesota Historical Society
- Minnesota State Law Library
- Preston Public Library
- Ramsey County Library
- Red Wing Public Library
- Zumbrota Public Library
- Essential Institute of Rural Health
- Barr Engineering Company
- Legislative Reference Library
- Metropolitan State University
- Plainview Public Library
- Willmar Public Library
- St Cloud State University
- Century College
- Mayo Clinic
- Minnesota State University – Mankato
- North Hennepin Community College
- St. Catherine University
- University of Minnesota – Duluth
- Bethel Seminary
- University of Wisconsin – Stout
- Rochester Public Library
- Saint Paul Public Libraries
- Hennepin County Libraries
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities