I'm a PhD student of Computer Science at UMBC under supervision of professor Samuel J. Lomonaco Jr. My research interests center around adiabatic quantum Hamiltonian complexity, quantum computational simulation of topology and use of quantum optics to understand device independent cryptography.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Baltimore, Maryland, US
- Quantum Computation CMSC 643, Spring 2014
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms, CMSC 441, Spring 2014
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms, CMSC 641, Fall 2013
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms, CMSC 641, Spring 2013
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms, CMSC 441, Spring 2012
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms, CMSC 441, Fall 2012
- Information Assurance, CMSC 644, Fall 2012 (guest speaker on Quantum Cryptography)
- I am the current president of the Bangladesh Student Association @ UMBC. If you are coming to UMBC next semester join our FaceBook group or shoot us an email at bangladeshi_studentsATlistsDOTumbcDOTedu!
- I am a GSA Senator representing the CSEE department for Fall 2013. Please click here to follow the related activities.
- My blog on how international press is covering the international crimes tribunal of Bangladesh.
Room ITE 349
Office hours: Monday and Wednesday 12 PM - 1 PM
Email: s h e h a b 1 @ u m b c . e d u