Thank you for your interest in the College's scholarship process. Should your inquiry not be addressed below, please e-mail, Deb Fox
, Associate Director of Development & Alumni Relations.
- How do I verify that my application was
submitted successfully? After submitting your application online, a message
should have appeared confirming that “Your response has been recorded.” If you
did not receive this, or would like further confirmation, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should I include my CV? No. The selection
committee would prefer not to review applicant CVs.
- I submitted two (or more) applications in my
name for the same award. Does this disqualify me? No, you will not be
disqualified. By default, the most recent of any duplicate applications will
stand as the official submission.
- Am I able to edit my submission? Yes. See below.
- I am not pleased with my application. Can I
edit it? Yes. Just log in to your UIC GoogleApps account, and previously completed forms should be available to you for editing.