- Tuesday, May 28 through Friday, May 31, in Gore Hall. Register for your choice of 1-4 days.
- 9:00 a.m. until 3:15 p.m. each day.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served in the Gore Rotunda.
- Featured guest speakers each morning with complementary presentations by UD faculty in the afternoon.
- This event is "bring your own device" -- please plan on bringing a suitable Internet-connected device each day.
- Use the date tabs on this site to preview each day's theme and agenda.
- On May 30: After the keynote, you can choose between the program in Gore or a separate digital storytelling workshop.
| May 28
|| May 29
|| May 30
|| May 31
Ferris State University
eLiterate blog and consultant
|Ken Cavallo, iSchool Initiative||Peggy Smith, Smith and Associates