Web Content Manager
: Maria Taylor
This group is responsible for all space, equipment, and safety issues within the COE.
Manager: Maria Taylor (x2441)
Group Members: Steve Beard, Al Lance and Jeff Ricketts, (master machinists). Lab coordinators, electronics technicians, and machinists within departments report to the business administrators but interact with the Facilities group and have a “dotted line” to the Facilities Manager.
Initial Point of Contact: Department business administratorsFunctions
- Track use and allocation of space.
- Interface with the University’s Facilities Planning and Construction to plan and execute the renovation of existing space as well as the building of new COE space.
- Interface with the University’s Facilities Services to ensure proper maintenance of COE space and utilities.
- Manage COE facilities budget and coordinate prioritization of maintenance and renovation projects.
- Coordinate COE safety program.
- Track ownership, use, and transfer of capital equipment.