Four years later and going strong, we invite you to join us at our next annual Teaching and Learning Conference for P-16 educators. You and your colleagues are true leaders who are actively reshaping educational experiences for our P-16 students. We want to learn with and from you. We know you are doing the challenging, complicated, yet gratifying work of educating the leaders of .
- Using Math Games to Support Academic Language Development
- Going Full STEM Ahead: An example of a School wide STEM program in process
- Bridge to Success in Math program: Transitioning From High School To College: The Olympian Way
- Learning Culture as a Strategy for Student Success
- Teaching Through Inquiry
- Learning Educational Tools Geared to Classroom Efficiency and Students’ Motivation
- Teaching Computer Science for All Teachers
- Hacking Elementary
- Standards-Based Grading: Guiding All Students to Mastery
- Shoot…Ready…Aim…The Unintended Consequences of STEAM
- Using Literacy as a Tool to Uncover Mathematical Thinking
- Three Dimensional Science Assessment
- No, You Don’t Need to be a Linguist! Looking at Text Through a Language Lens: Supporting English Learners in the Common Core ELA/Literacy
- Path to Personalization: Progress and Pitfalls
- English Learners in a Time of Change
- How to Tap into Your Creativity to Create an Unforgettable Lesson or Unit in the Secondary Math Classroom
- Digital Tools for Learning through Exploration in the Secondary Math Classroom
Discover the latest classroom innovations to improve your teaching. Join hundreds of P-16 teachers and educators at this year’s UC San Diego Teaching and Learning Conference.
Explore exciting teacher-to-teacher learning opportunities showcasing the latest breakthroughs in classroom instruction. Learn new instructional methods for teaching Common Core State Standards and implementing the Next Generation Science Standards.
Experience hands-on, interactive learning opportunities for all disciplines and grade levels that attend to needs of all students.
Network with colleagues at a light continental breakfast and lunch available to conference registrants at no additional charge.
Choose from a wide range of topics at the daylong event. Sessions feature learning approaches for grades PK-16 in science, history, math, English language arts, STEM/STEAM, engineering, computer science, special education, bilingual and ASL education, technology use in the classroom.
Featured session leaders are educators from area school districts.
Participants include area eduators throughout San Diego and UC San Diego affilates.
Register now for Early Bird pricing. Space is limited!
Arrive early to ensure adequate time to park and pick up your registration materials in Pepper Canyon Hall courtyard. Registration begins at 8:00 am.
ASL Interpreters available upon request. Register by February 24.
Read about last year's UC San Diego EDS / CREATE Teaching and Learning Conference.