These are my present and past graduate students and postdocs. Are you interested in becoming a future collaborator?
- Michael Shavlovsky is working with me on crowdsourcing and reputation systems.
- Vassilis Polychronopoulos is working with me on crowdsourcing and ranking.
- Maria Daltayanni is working with me on reputation systems.
- Bo Adler was one of my PhD students; we did much work on WikiTrust together. He is now at Facebook.
- Ian Pye left with a Master to be a very early employee CloudFlare, a very hot Silicon Valley startup. He has recently left CloudFlare after some years to do his own startup.
- Vishwanath Raman was one of my PhD students; he was a research scientist at Carnegie Mellon University, Silicon Valley campus, and is now working at FireEye, a hot startup in security.
- Jessica Gronski worked withe me for a little while during her PhD at UCSC; she is now at Facebook.
- Krishnendu Chatterjee spent over one year working with me as a postdoc at UCSC. He is now a professor of computer science at IST, Austria.
- Pritam Roy was one of my PhD students; he is now at Atrenta.
- Cesar Sanchez worked with me at UCSC as a postdoc; he is now a professor at IMDEA-Software, and a scientific assistant research professor (tenure-track) at CSIC.
- Maria Sorea spent some time with me at UCSC as a postdoc; she is now a research associate at the University of Manchester.
- Marco Faella worked with me for some years as a postdoc; he is now a professor of computer science in Naples, Italy.
- Axel Legay worked with me as a postdoc; he is now a researcher at INRIA Rennes, France.
- Vaibhav Bhandari was a MS student working with me; he is now a program manager at Microsoft.
- Ashwani Kumar was a MS student working with me; he is now a co-founder of Whotter, a Silicon Valley startup.
- Ashwini Ananthateerta was a MS student working with me; she is now at Broadcom.
- Marielle Stoelinga worked with me for a few years as postdoctoral researcher; she is now a professor at the University of Twente, The Netherlands.
If you notice errors or omissions, or if you would like me to update information, please let me know.