1. Click on Airport icon.
2. Select UCM-WiFi-Secured.
3. Type UCMO\network username for User Name. Note: Make sure UCMO is in uppercase.
4. Enter network password for Password.
5. The 802.1x field set to Automatic.
6. Remember this network should be checked.
7. Click OK.
8. Click Show Certificate.
9. Place a check in Always trust "argentina.ucmo.edu"
10. Click Continue.
11. If using OS X Leopard (10.5.x) Enter your local administrator name and password. Note: This is NOT your UCMO login credentials.
12. Click OK.
13. Enter your local administrator name and password. Note: This is NOT your UCMO login credentials.
14. Click OK. Note: This step is for the certificate argentina.ucmo.edu You may need to repeat this step for faukland. ucmo.edu
15. To verify you are connected, Click Airport icon.
16. Select Open Network Preferences.