- Click on the Network Icon in the System Tray
- Click on UCM-WiFi-Secured
- Check box that says Connect Automatically
- Click on Connect
- Enter your UCM Network ID in the User Name field
- Enter your UCM Network Password in the Password field
- Click on OK
- Your machine will show that it is trying to connect. An error may pop up regarding server identity. Click on Connect. This error is related to credentials regarding security certificates. It is safe to click Connect to bypass this message.