ATTENTION UCM FACULTY AND STAFF: All purchases of telephone/cellular/network/wireless equipment or any related materials must be coordinated through the Technology Support Center according to policy to ensure items are compatible with the existing UCM telephone system/infrastructure.
VOICE LINE ACTIVATION/DEACTIVATION
- New Voice activation or deactivation with existing jack (permanent) $35
- New Voice activation with existing jack (temporary) $20
(If no cable/jack available, additional Cat-5 cable pull cost will be charged)
STANDARD SINGLE LINE SERVICE
- Faculty/Staff (includes one voicemail box) $15/mo.
- Emergency, Elevator, Entrance, and Courtesy Phone $15 /mo.
- Extensions to existing lines $2 ea./mo.
(Activation/deactivation charges also apply for each additional extension)
NOTE: For 9-1-1 purposes, all extensions must be located in same office suite as primary line.
MOVE VOICE LINE
- Voice to same floor in same building $40
- Voice to different floor in same building $70
- Voice to different building $80
(If no cable/jack available at new location, additional Cat-5 cable pull cost will be charged)
- Additional Mailboxes (charge for 2nd box and each thereafter) $5/mo.
- Listen-only changes (on and off are separate changes) $5/change/mailbox
- Capability to forward existing UCM telephone number off campus $10/mo
NON DATA SERVICES PROVIDED BY NON-UCM PROVIDERS
- Users will be responsible for paying external provider fees.
- Service/Support Fees 10% Capped at $5/mo
- VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL (VOIP) SETS:
- BUSINESS SETS:
- SINGLE LINE SETS:
-NORTEL i2004 $10/mo.
-KEM (i2004 add on unit) $10/mo.
-KBA (M3904 add on unit) $5/mo.
- M8009 $0/mo.
- M9116 Speakerphone (User must pay the full cost est. $65 of the device).
-Caller ID $3/mo.
- DUAL-LINE SETS:
- (User must pay the full cost est. $95 of the device).
- CONFERENCE SETS: $3/day
- Delivery, setup and/or pickup $5
TELEPHONE ACCESSORIES (EXCLUDING REPAIRS)
- Line-cords 25 foot $4
- Handset (curly) cords 6 foot $4
- Handset cords 12 foot $4
- Handset cords 25 foot $5
- Set up $15
- Ports/Persons on line $5/each
- User will be responsible for long distance charges (See “Calling Rates”)
AUTOMATIC CALL DISTRIBUTION (ACD)
- Set up and programming (calculated in 15 minute increments) $60/hr.
- Small: 0-10 DN’s (Directory Numbers)
- Medium: 11-20 DN’s
- Large: 21 or more DN’s
- Monthly charge for each DN $50/mo. per DN (up
(this does not include the to 20 DN’s, totaling monthly standard service charge) $1,000.00/mo.)
- Program changes (calculated in 15 minute increments) $60/hr.
- Message changes $5
- Set up and programming (calculated in 15 minute increments) $20/hr.(1 hour minimum)
- Extra voice mailboxes $5/mo.
- Message changes $5
- Long distance (continental U.S.) $.15/min.
- Long distance international charges based on CenturyLink direct dial rates plus a 40% discount
- Directory Assisted Calls $2.00 1st min., $.15/min. each min. after 1st
- Faculty/Staff with 800 # $.15/min.
COPPER PAIR RENTAL (FOR NON-UCM TELEPHONE USE) $6/pair/month
(ex. DSL, Alarms, and Tornado Sirens, etc.)
- Activation/deactivation fees also apply.
Please view this website on a regular basis for any updates. Any questions may be directed to the Technology Support Center via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 660-543-4357.