ATTENTION UCM FACULTY AND STAFF: All purchases of telephone/cellular/network/wireless equipment or any related materials must go through the Technology Support Center according to policy to ensure items are compatible with the existing UCM telephone system/infrastructure.
STANDARD NETWORK CONNECTED DEVICE SUPPORT
- Activate Data Port
- Existing Jack $25/port
- New Jack (with standard cable pull install) $10/port
NETWORK CONNECTED DEVICE SERVICE (Charges to begin July 2010)
- Standard $150/device/yr.
- Server $300/device/yr.
- Student Academic Devices (Lab/Classroom with 4 or more devices in one room)
DATA CONNECTIONS PROVIDED BY NON-UCM PROVIDERS
- Users will be responsible for paying external provider fees.
- Service/Support Fees 10% Capped at $5/bill
REMOTE ACCESS SERVICES
- VPN Setup $5
- VPN Recurring Charge to the Supporting Department $5/mo./account
- RAS Setup $5
- RAS Shared Port
- Level One (less than two hours per week) $5/mo.
- Level Two (two up to ten hours per week) $20/mo.
- Level Three (ten to twenty hours per week) $40/mo.
- RAS Dedicated Port or more than twenty hours per week $125/mo.
Please view this website on a regular basis for any updates. Any questions may be directed to the Technology Support Center via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 660-543-4357.