|Recent News: 1) Andrea just submitted a great paper on a large sample of 320 clusters ! More work to come! 2) Our group has seven refereed papers published in 2014, four on MNRAS and three on ApJ.4) 2.8 hr priority A time with one of the biggest optical telescopes in the world !
3) Ming invited for a review talk on galaxy groups in this conference.
ESO P95 time with VLT/MUSE (PI: Sun)
5) Two proposals approved in XMM cycle 14 !
proposal I: 36 ks A time + 92 ks B time + 23 ks C time (PI: Sun)
proposal II: 69 ks B time (PI: Morandi)
6) A successful LMT proposal on Perseus !
7) Two successful IRAM-30m proposals (co-I: Sun) and one PdBI proposal (co-I: Sun)
8) A priority C proposal approved in NRAO 2015A, 23 hours (PI: Sun)10) One approved Chandra cycle 16 proposal for 182 ks (PI: Sun) + over 500 ks co-I time (co-I: Sun)
9) Ming invited for a review talk on galaxies in this conference.
Dr. Ming Sun
Department of Physics
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Huntsville, AL 35899
My CV (pdf)
Public media coverage of my research
My official Faculty page at UAH
Click here to email me