The Office of Information Technology is pleased to provide Google Suite at UAH. We invite you to activate your Google account and begin to enjoy:
- Google Mail – unlimited storage, conversation views, easy searching and archiving of email. You will never need to delete an email again!
- Google Calendar - schedule your social and academic life, create and share calendars, invite others to events, and set up meeting times with your colleagues, classmates, and friends.
- Google Drive - great for working on group projects or sharing information. You can create a document or spreadsheet, share it, and collaborate in real-time. Unlimited storage!
- Access to Google Sites and Google Talk.
It is easy to get started:
- Once you have signed up for classes, your new Google Apps account will be automatically activated.
- Log into UAH's G Suite Start Page: http://google.uah.edu. A temporary password has been assigned in order for you to access your new email account. If you do not know the default password, please contact the OIT Help Desk. You should change the default to a secure password that you will remember as soon as possible.
- Use the links to direct you to the various Google applications: Email, Contacts, Calendar, Talk, Docs, Sites, Groups, and more.
- Click here for more information.