This site is intended for students who are engaged in studies as part of Twinfield's Renaissance Program. Outside viewers, however, can get a good understanding of the program by viewing it's pages and student websites.
Students: This site is about communication -- about improving your communication with your mentors, faculty advisors, other Renaissance students, and the Renaissance Director.
- Renaissance Documents: This file cabinet contains important Renaissance documents such as:
- the Renaissance Study Proposal form
- the Student Website rubric
- the Approach To Work rubric
- the Assessment of a Renaissance Study rubric
- and more
- Links to Student Sites: Students, mentors and faculty advisers can easily open examples of websites or pages created by students to document their learning, progress and process from these pages.
- Renaissance Calendar: This calendar lists dates that are pertinent to Renaissance students and the program.