Don't forget to turn in the signature page of the policies and expectations. It is due Friday for 10 points.
Write a narrative essay telling me a little about yourself. In your essay, consider providing some or all of the following information:
1. What has been your academic experience? Do you like school? Have you been successful? Provide details.
2. What is your background? Are you a Tempe/Arizona native? Are you from out of state? What's your family structure?
3. What activities are you involved with at school?
4. Who are you outside of school? What are your passions/hobbies?
5. What are your plans for the future?
Those are just suggestions. Tell me what you think I should know about you. I will be reading this to get to know you, but I will also be evaluating your ability to write a quality narrative. Please give me your best writing. Don't just provide me with a list of qualities; tell me a story. Format paper according to MLA guidelines (this is a test!).
Welcome to Junior English. This will be your home for all necessary information about Junior English ... until we start using Canvas. Please bookmark this page and subscribe to the posts. I'm looking forward to a great year!