Welcome to ParentVUE
The GENESIS ParentVUE web portal will allow you to access near real-time information on your student's assignments and scores, attendance, discipline, conference visits, health office visits, immunization compliance, transcripts, graduation status and more. First Time Users: To access the portal you must first activate your account. Go to the web address listed below. Please be sure to enter the last and first names exactly as they are printed on your activation letter. ParentVUE requires the use of a current version of Internet Explorer or Firefox. Safari or Google Chrome will not work correctly. If you own a smart phone, you can also download a ParentVue app from the itunes store.
- What do I do if I have not received or cannot find my activation letter?
- Stop by the Mountain Pointe front office to have a new activation letter printed (please bring photo ID).
- What do I do if I've forgotten my password?
- Click the "Forget your password? Click here." link on the ParentVue login page.
- What do I do if I've forgotten my username?
- Email , Denise Stanford (firstname.lastname@example.org) after August 1st and she can answer any question you may have.
- What do I do if I'm having technical problems?Try accessing ParentVue from a different computer. Make sure you are using firefox or internet explorer as your web browser. If you are still experiencing the issue email Denise Stanford (email@example.com)