News in Activities
PLEASE refer to the following guidelines and get YOUR photos submitted! It literally takes hundreds of photos to make this awesome calendar and we rely on your support to make it the best! PTO does not have staff photographers to take pictures-if you want to see yourself, your club, your group or your team represented in the calendar next year YOU need to turn them in to us.
If you have already submitted up to 8 photos - thank you!! No need to submit more, but let your friends know to submit!
Guidelines for submitting photos:
- Send all photos to: email@example.com (please do not expect a response)
- Send photos of sports, activities, events, everyday/casual
-Incoming freshman photos are ok as long as not middle school logos are visible and all students in picture must be attending Corona
- All photos must be attached to email - we cannot download from websites, please do not send links. If you don't know how to attach a large photo to an email, please ask someone for assistance.
- Print resolution .jpg images only (no thumbnails!) preferably with student names. - No more than EIGHT (8) photos of the same student.
- Everyone in photo must be attending CDS in 2015-2016 - PLEASE NO GRADUATES in the photos!
- Indicate if photo is of a 2016 Senior - we put Seniors on the cover!
- No photos that are dark, blurry, or otherwise poor quality
- Send all photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: MAY 31, 2015. After that the calendar is IN PROGRESS and your photo may or may not make it into the calendar.
Corona del Sol Cheer Presents 2015 Kid’s Camp!
It’s a tradition that continues to get better every year…don't miss out!
We are proud to announce that this year it will be the week June 22- June 25, at Corona del Sol!
Print out your registration form today!
1-2 of 2