At Randolph Elementary School, our mission is to promote and facilitate learning in a safe and caring environment.
Engage students in the highest quality learning.
Prepare students for responsible, productive citizenship.
Inspire excellence for a lifetime.
DEAR RANDOLPH RAIDERS,
I am looking forward to working with you next year at Randolph Elementary School! Randolph is a great place to be! We have teachers and families dedicated to the success of our students. It is exciting to partner with you in educating our young Raiders!
I want to share a little about myself. This is my 13th year in education. I have taught kindergarten, third grade, and fifth grade as a classroom teacher. I was an elementary instructional coach for 2 years, and was the assistant principal at Ross Elementary for the 2 years. I am passionate about providing our students with the best education possible and have high expectations for instruction and professionalism.
My husband Eric and I have two children.
My goals as the principal of Randolph Elementary are to:
- Develop relationships of trust and respect with staff, students, and the community.
- Sustain a positive school environment.
- Facilitate student achievement by ensuring that high quality instruction is taking place in the classroom.
- Provide instructional leadership through meaningful staff development, valuing instructional time, modeling, and supervision.
- Encourage the integration of technology in the classroom.
- Continue/ increase opportunities for parent and community interaction with the school.
- Carry out management duties, as assigned by the administration, effectively and efficiently.
I would love to hear more about you, what you love about Randolph, and your hopes and dreams for the future of Randolph. You can email me at kwilliams@TPS501.org. See you soon!