At Randolph Elementary School, our mission is to promote and facilitate learning in a safe and caring environment.
Engage students in the highest quality learning.
Prepare students for responsible, productive citizenship.
Inspire excellence for a lifetime.
DEAR RANDOLPH RAIDERS,
I am looking forward to working with you next year at Randolph Elementary School! Randolph is a great place to be! We have teachers and families dedicated to the success of our students. It is exciting to partner with you in educating our young Raiders!
This is my 13th year in education. I have taught kindergarten, third grade, and fifth grade as a classroom teacher. I was an elementary instructional coach for 2 years, and was the assistant principal at Ross Elementary for the 2 years. I am passionate about providing our students with the best education possible and have high expectations for instruction and professionalism.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education and a Master's degree in Building Leadership, both from Washburn University. I am licensed to teach K-9, and hold a K-12 Building Leadership license.
My husband Eric and I have two children.
My goals as the principal of Randolph Elementary are to:
- Develop relationships of trust and respect with staff, students, and the community.
- Sustain a positive school environment.
- Facilitate student achievement by ensuring that high quality instruction is taking place in the classroom.
- Provide instructional leadership through meaningful staff development, valuing instructional time, modeling, and supervision.
- Encourage the integration of technology in the classroom.
- Continue/ increase opportunities for parent and community interaction with the school.
- Carry out management duties, as assigned by the administration, effectively and efficiently.
I would love to hear more about you, what you love about Randolph, and your hopes and dreams for the future of Randolph. You can email me at kwilliams@TPS501.org. See you soon!