posted Mar 20, 2011, 11:28 PM by tommy tony
updated Mar 23, 2011, 12:02 PM
The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!
Here's a big stability update targeted for Craftbukkit RB #556
- Performance enhancements: should feel much snappier and be less buggy for players that die, thanks to a better use of the scheduler. Note that zone resets are slightly delayed now.
- Proper multi-world support
- Warzones don't conflict accross worlds anymore
- Zones are loaded with a delay at plugin enable-time. This should leave enough time to MultiVerse to load the secondary worlds before their warzones start resetting.
- Nether lobbies appear at a reasonable height. Outlines are still buggy though: use "/zonecfg outline:off".
- New aliases: you can now use "/warcfg" instead of "/setwarconfig" and "/zonecfg" instead of "/setzoneconfig"
- Warzone rally points: use "/warcfg rallypoint:<warzone-name>" to change the location where players get teleported at the end of a match for that zone. This effectively lets you link warzones together in a sequence, or simply prevent players from re-joining a warzone right away.
- New minimum zone size: 10x10. New max: 750x750 (you want to try this at your own risk, though).
- Ladders, lever and other blocks that can be set on walls should now reset properly in all cases.
- Wool blocks can now be saved in chests and will be reset with their color (now persisting chest item durability and data, instead of just type and item count).
- Fixed many instances of sign spam.
- Update: v1.3.1 - Finally fixed Multiverse and HeroicDeath compatibility, which should solve all current multi-world and respawn inventory problem. Sorry for wasting your time with this.
- Update 2: v1.3.2 - MUST-HAVE update. Fixed dispensers causing warzone corruption on /savezone. Please update if you're running 1.3 or 1.3.1, as both of these are broken. So sorry. :(