· Lecture halls with public address system and LCD projection
· Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
· Semester system of education, e-learning, e-exam and e-valuation
· Exposure visits to fields enable the students to acquire hands on experience and update their knowledge in the subject areas.
· RAWE (Rural Agricultural Work Experience) programme which includes ADA Placement, Village Stay Program, NGO placement and Industrial Tie-up helps them to learn first-hand problems of farmers and prepare our students to plan, decide and act independently.
· Institutional study tour within Tamil Nadu and All India Tour expose students to the current state of affairs of agriculture and allied activities across the country.