Math 96, Intermediate Algebra, With ALEKS (Hybrid) - sections 1501 (Wed) and 1504 (Mon)
This is an on-campus web based class in which instruction and assignments are provided online through a software, ALEKS. Students are expected to attend scheduled classes and must be able to access a computer with Internet access to meet system requirements outside class in order to complete weekly work and assignments.
- Textbook: ALEKS Users Guide, available at the TMCC bookstore (the Users Guide contains an Access Code). If you've purchased your ALEKS Users Guide at the TMCC bookstore, please don't open it until our first class meeting. The bookstore will NOT accept returns if the ALEKS User Guide has been opened.
- Please be sure to attend the first day of class, and
log into ALEKS by Thursday, August 27, or you may be withdrawn from the class.
- Students must have an Access Code and Course Code to register with ALEKS. Students will sign-up with ALEKS during our first class meeting.
- Go to ALEKS
- Make an appointment with a tutor -- TMCC Tutoring and Learning Center
- TMCC General Access Computer Labs
- Course Canvas site: All students have accounts on the course Canvas site. Use your MyTmcc login name and password to log into the course site. Course information, and resources links will be posted on Canvas. If you have trouble with your password, encounter problems with accessing Canvas, or other technical problems, please contact the WebCollege Department at 775-673-7814.