Tivisu is providing business services to iWedia.
iWedia develops and distributes consumer electronics software products. Our worldwide customers are TV, Telecom and Internet providers. We are looking for reinforcement for our sales team in APAC or India. Your prime responsibility is to secure new Pay TV operator customers and maintain existing customer relationship to build more business.
You will manage existing and new clients for iWedia.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Use and extend your network and relationship management with customers and partners at senior management levels to create more potential business opportunity.
- Take ownership of selected accounts, from pre-sales to post-sales, working with all stakeholders to executive.
- Work closely with the pre-sales team to acquire new clients or projects, process new inquiries, RFPs and manage the commercial proposals, including biz case assessment using internal tools (PIF, TCO).
- Full responsibility for own client account (P/O and invoice handling, Payment tracking, change requests, internal planning and reporting)
- Work on expanding business engagement with existing customer
- Present and showcase iWedia products and services, at prospective client sites, at trade fairs and conferences.
Your profile shall be a results-driven technical and business all-rounder, with strong customer business creation focus in a variety of markets (consumer, telco, IoT) for Pay TV operators, STB OEMs, solution providers and industry partners.
- BS in Business, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of international business development, marketing, and/or sales experience with DTV middlewareproducts and solutions
- Proven ability to manage complex negotiations with senior executives
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills in English
- Team player, pro-active information exchange
- With your personal style, example and coaching you will enhance the team’s excellence
- Willingness for frequent international travel
- Extra Language proficiency would be a strong advantage (German, other language).
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.