Tivisu is providing business services to iWedia.
iWedia develops and distributes consumer electronics software products. Our worldwide customers are TV, Telecom and Internet providers. We are looking for reinforcement in pre-salesfor our sales team in Germany (preferred), Serbia, or APAC. Your prime responsibility is pre-sales support for operator customers until deal signing. Additionally, you act as a bridge to iWedia Engineering team in Serbia.
You will identify and realize new business for iWedia, within its existing eco system or by expanding into new areas. Main Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the business development team to prepare for the proposal including RFX process and customer inquiry and sales pitch toward potential customers.
- Work closely and collaboratively with customer and the business development team to understand the requirement and design proper product and solution positioning strategy.
- Attend and present customer meetings (conf call or on-site) with business development team and acting as a technical expert to defend iWedia product and service offer during sales process.
- Put together business cases for the business development team to support the final commercial proposal
- Work closely with product marketing team and engineering team to match customer requirement
- Owner of iWedia Pre-sales process to continuously improve the team productivity
- Assist Sales team to closes new deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
Your profile shall be a results-driven technical and business all-rounder, with strong customer business creation focus in a variety of markets (Consumer Electronics, Pay TV operators, IoT) for STB OEMs, solution providers and industry partners.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of Technical Pre-sales, Engineering, and/or sales experience with Pay TV operator, Consumer Electronics industry.
- Requires to be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience especially Digital TV and Media industry.
- Proven ability to manage complex discussions with customer engineering and product marketing team
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills in English
- Team player, pro-active information exchange
- With your personal style, example and coaching you will enhance the team’s excellence
- Willingness for frequent international travel
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.