SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION (updated 10/12/18)
- There are so many scholarships available and the task of finding the right ones to apply for may seem overwhelming! There is a website that makes it easier to find the appropriate scholarships just for you. Go to studentscholarships.org to see which scholarships you are eligible to apply for!
- Coca-Cola Scholarship
Available to high school seniors with 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Hagan Scholarship
Must have 3.5 GPA or higher. Must score 23 or higher on the ACT. Financial need is considered. Must enroll in a four year college. See www.haganscholarships.org for more info.
- 2019 Horatio Alger Scholarship
Must demonstrate financial need, display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity. See scholars.horatioalger.org/ for more information.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
Must have 3.5 GPA or higher. Must score 26 or higher on the ACT. Financial need is considered. See http://www.jkcf.org/scholarship-programs/college-scholarship/how-to-apply for more information.
- Show-Me Chapter of the Soil and Water Conservation Society
The Show-Me Chapter offers a $2000 scholarship for a high school senior, or undergraduate, planning to major in conservation or a natural resources-related field. This is an essay contest. Information can be found at http://www.moswcs.org/scholarship/. . Applications must be postmarked by November 26th (Monday after Thanksgiving).
- Conservation Foundation of Missouri Scholarship
CFMO offers 5 - $1000 scholarships to high school seniors or undergraduates in different natural resources areas. Preference will be given to those demonstrating financial need. Applications must be submitted by January 31. Information can be found at on the same website, at http://www.moswcs.org/scholarship/.
More scholarship information will be provided on a regular basis throughout the school year. Please remember to check your mailboxes at least every two weeks.