In order to provide the best possible experience tutees are required to bring necessary materials to class as outlined by the tutor which will help reinforce or develop their skills, and encourage "active learning" during the session. The tutor will serve as a facilitator of the learning process, filling content gaps, as needed, assessing/modifying the tutee's reasoning and problem solving skill. The Youth Center’s tutoring service does not guarantee completion of all the tutee’s homework as we will assist with as much of the assignments as the tutoring time frame allows.
- Professional and high quality service
- Affordable for students and parents ($10/session)
- Additional level of academic support outside of the classroom environment
- Reading, Math, Science, and more
- Students TK-9
- Monday through Friday anytime between 2:00 - 7:00 p.m. (30 min sessions)