Looking for office space or someone to share your current space? Do you have or are you looking for equipment or furniture? Has your practice moved to a new location? You've come to the right place. Ads are free for members. Email: Classifieds@theRCBA.com for rate information.
Office Space Available.
Furnished 105 sq ft. (approximately 10'x11') office in suite occupied by law firm. Reception, internet access, kitchenette and office equipment in the suite in a Class A office building with ample parking located at 900 South Avenue, 1st Floor. Use of large conference room and waiting area included. Good for professional, title company, financial planner or satellite office for larger firm. Assistant desk also available if needed. Contact: Tracey Marino - Johnson & Langworthy, P.C. email@example.com
SI law firm seeks commercial real estate attorney with min. 1-5 years experience for temporary 3 month assignment leading to possible permanent employment. Experience in commercial litigation and/or Surrogate Court litigation considered. References required. Direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
260 Christopher Lane
Furnished Office Space
Great for Lawyers, Accounts or Tech Firms
Full Service...Reception and Conference Room Available
PRESTIGIOUS LAWYERS’ SUITE – TOP FLOOR
1110 SOUTH AVENUE, STATEN ISLAND
RENT INCLUDES: FURNITURE, PARKING, RECEPTIONIST, SECRETARIAL
STATION, PHOTOCOPIER/SCANNER, LARGE 20 CHAIR CONFERENCE ROOM,
WiFi, HVAC, CLEANING, GALLEY KITCHEN, 60’ FROM LORENZO’S
RESTAURANT & THE ABOVE.
OVERFLOW WORK MAY BE
CALL BRUCE BEHRINS AT 718-447-5540
- IN CONFIDENCE -
Hall and Hall, an AV rated full service firm is looking for
an Attorney. The suitable candidate will have experience in commercial
litigation; real estate; foreclosure; probate and estate planning;
guardianships; Candidate should have at
least three years’ experience; EBTs; court appearances; pleadings, etc. Will consider permanent part
time associate. Submit resume, cover
letter and salary requirements to Ragozzinom@hallandhalllaw.com.
- Drafting, preparation, review and execution of real estate contracts.
- procurement, review and evaluation of title commitments and conducting of comprehensive title clearance.
- communication with clients, attorneys, brokers, banks and title companies to insure the efficient processing of real estate contracts from inception to closing.
- preparation and review of deeds and closing documents, including transfer tax returns, affidavits and undertakings.
- calculation, negotiation, preparation and presentation of figures for closings- preparation of closing statements, including HUDs and Closing Disclosures.
- scheduling and coordination of real estate closings
- must have a strong and reliable work ethic and possess good communication skills.
- must have experience in a real estate law firm environment..
- must have strong computer skills, including Outlook, familiarity with HotDocs, and scanning.
- possible title closing work as well.
- salary commensurate with experience.
- pension benefits included.
- health insurance available.
Job Type: Full-time
Attorney permanent part-time for Staten Island AV rated full
service law firm. 20-25 hours per week. Flexible schedule. Minimum three years
experience. Submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements by fax to
Mr. Muchnik will be practicing in the areas elder law, special needs planning, guardianship, estate
planning, and estate administration.
Mr. Muchnik received his Juris Doctorate from Albany Law School in 2014. Mr. Muchnik is admitted to
practice law in New York State (2015) and New Jersey State (2015). He is a member of the New York
State Bar Association, the New Jersey Bar Association and the Richmond County Bar Association.
Mr. Muchnik grew up in Brooklyn, NY, arriving with his family to the United States in 1992 from the
Ukraine. He is fluent in the Russian language and conversational in Ukrainian.
After receiving a Bachelor of Business Administration from Baruch College in 2009, with a major in
finance and investments, Mr. Muchnik worked as a financial services representative for MetLife where
he developed knowledge of insurance and investment products. Mr. Muchnik’s passion to help guide
individuals through the legal and financial challenges is the force that propelled his decision to enter law
school. During his studies at Albany Law School, he interned at The Ayco Company, L.P., A Goldman
Sachs Company, assisting financial advisors with providing investment services, retirement and tax
With experience in both insurance sales and wealth management, Mr. Muchnik brings to Johnson
& Langworthy an understanding of complex issues that can arise in both estate planning and