TheraNeem® Nail & Cuticle Oil Pen
The Neem Challenge Blogger’s Contest
Organix-South is the world’s leading manufacturer of certified-organic Neem products and offers the most complete line of Neem products in the US and worldwide. We are challenging bloggers to learn and share about the little known, Neem Tree!
What is Neem?
The Neem Tree is one of the oldest documented medicinal herbs on the planet and is native to India and Southeast Asia. It is known as the “Village Pharmacy” for its wide varied uses on multiple conditions.
v Neem is one of the world’s most widely used medicinal herbs
v Neem is known as the toothbrush tree. Researchers have documented a very low incidence of gum disease in rural areas where Neem grows abundantly, but dental care is rare.
v The leaf, bark and oil all contain extraordinarily high levels of antioxidants that combat free radicals.
v Neem is a proven immune booster.
v In Ayurveda, Neem is considered cooling, soothing and astringent: Cooling because it helps to cool and calm the skin, scalp, gums or wherever it is applied; Soothing because it has been used for thousands of years to support healthy skin and is traditionally used to normalize irritated, rough or exceptionally dry skin or scalp; Astringent because it helps to tighten skin or scalp tissue normalize, balance and promote youthful and healthy skin.
v Over the last 50 years, nearly 1000 reports from research labs around the world detail Neem’s benefits in a wide variety of uses. Visit the National Institute of Health at www.pubmed.com
The Neem Challenge!
Write about the uses of Neem in your life. If you’ve never experienced, or are unfamiliar with Neem, read about Neem by visiting the links at the bottom of this page, and write about how you could use Neem in your daily life. Go to www.organixsouth.com to be inspired by all the various products. We’ve provided some information for you to get started!
1. Your post must have 250 words or more with Neem as your topic. Pictures are not required, but encouraged.
2. Make sure your post is as grammatically correct and spelling-error free as possible! The winning posts will not be selected on a blogger’s editorial skills, but spelling & grammar will be taken into consideration. The first place winner will be featured, so put your best foot forward! Be creative and imaginative! There is no limit as what can be written as long as Neem is the mainstay theme and your post is family-friendly.
3. No health claims regarding TheraNeem®, TheraVeda®, Naked Organix® products should be made. All posts must contain the following disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases” where necessary.
4. Cite references by providing links at the end of your post
5. Written posts must be your original work!
Only One Link Per Person Will Be Submitted.
Enter your own original posts. Do not enter another blogger or publisher's link.
All written posts must be your original work. Copied or plagiarized posts are grounds for disqualification.
Contest Ends August 16st 2012, Midnight Central Time.
Learn More About Neem!
FIND PDF FILES ON NEEM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!