2016 Swim Season
Team Photos on June 13th same day as Swim Meet with Berkshire
05/11 First Day of Practice: runs through .
05/25 Schools out Celebration: sponsored by the Hidden Falls Rapids
SWIM MEET SCHEDULE:
All meets start at
05/26 - Swim Meet AWAY at Edgewater
06/02 - Swim Meet AWAY at Meadow Trace
06/09 - Swim Meet HOME with Maple Ridge
06/13 - Swim Meet HOME on MONDAY with Berkshire (Team Photos will happen this day)
06/16 - Swim Meet AWAY at Hamilton Mill06/23 - Swim Meet HOME with Richland
07/07 - End of Season Swim Team Party
07/09 to 07/10 - County Swim Meet at Georgia Tech
- Practice from and forward...again, no practice for the holiday...
- , 11 to 12 year old swimmers : 9 to 10 year old
- 6 year old and under boys and girls that can swim and just need instruction 7 to 8 year old swimmers.
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am 6 year old and under need assistance or lesson swimmers and 13 year old and up swimmers
They run from Anyone who needs extra instruction can come. You will need to add any swimmers to a sign up sheet to attend. This will be out all week. First Stroke Clinic will be . Their are two sessions, 0, and 0. Choose the time that fits your schedule best. These clinics are not for year round or efficient swimmers. You will need to sign up (clipboard will be out) the day of the clinic in order to attend. We are limited to 2 lanes and will have to limit the number of athletes who can attend.and and will be and evenings.
Several of our coaches are willing to provide one on one private instruction. The cost of these lessons will be $15 for a 30 minute session. If this is something you are interested in, please contact one of the coaches listed below:
- Hayleigh McCall (limited schedule openings)
- Phone: 404-488-4530
- Email: email@example.com
- Ansleigh McCall
- Phone: 770-331-3000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Freeman
- Email: email@example.com
- Andrew Fricks
- Phones: 770-715-7974
- NOTE: Andrew also offers $25 per 30-min to use an underwater camera and evaluate dives, strokes, flip turns, and more to improve the swimmer’s time.
PLEASE note in regards to inclement weather on practice days: Watch your email 30 minutes prior to your swimmers session...we will email out cancellations if the weather is too serious for practice to take place.
- EVERY FAMILY IS REQUIRED TO DONATE ONE CASE OF WATER AND ONE 12 PACK OF SODA FOR THE SEASON. OUR CONCESSIONS OFFERS COKE, DIET COKE, COKE ZERO, SPRITE, REGULAR AND DIET LEMONADE. PLEASE DONATE ONE OF THOSE FLAVORS. These items can be dropped off in the swim storage closet during the first two weeks of practice.
- Schedule Summary:
- Schools Out Party from This a fun way to kick off our swim season. Everyone is invited (including all Hidden Falls Neighbors). We will have hula hoop contest, bubble gum blowing contest, sidewalk chalk art contest and on ongoing dance contest. Each family is asked to bring an item to contribute (this is in addition to the above case of water and 12 pack of coke products). Last names beginning with:
- A or B: Bag chips, pretzels, etc.
- C or D: Bag of Salad Mix or a pasta salad
- E, F, G, H: individually packaged sweet (brownies, rice krispy treats, cookies etc) or a box of doughnuts from Krispy Kreme
- I, J, K, : 1-12 packs of a coke product (Sprite, Diet Coke, Coke, etc)
- L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S: 1 Case of Water
- T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z: 1-12 pack of a coke product (Sprite, Diet Coke, Coke, Coke Zero, lemonade)
- Unless your item is perishable, plan on dropping anytime before the party at practice. If perishable, plan to bring to party (Salad and sweets.)