Privacy made simple...
I do not and will not collect any personal information from this app...ever.
As a firm believer in privacy rights, I am strongly committed to ensuring the privacy of this learning community. Besides...I am a teacher and it would be professionally irresponsible of me to do otherwise. :)
All GooEd apps:
- do not collect any personal info or data from the usage of the app
- do not use identifying cookies of any kind
What is app authorization?
Authorization allows you to run the app with your Google account. Once you are authorized, you can run the app from any device as long as you are logged into the account that authorized the app.
What do the apps have access to?
Apps can grant access to a variety of Google services. The permissions are based on what the app is trying to accomplish. Below are a few examples of some permissions requested by the mark*N*mail app.
For more info on app permissions, CLICK HERE
What does it all mean?
- mark*N*mail accesses your spreadsheet results from your tests to create a 'MARKS' sheet and 'CHART' sheet
- mark*N*mail creates a folder in your Google Drive called "ezMrk" that is used to save any reports you create with the app
- mark*N*mail has the ability to send marking reports via email (possible in future versions...if there is enough interest)
Any GooEd apps can be uninstalled at any time. When you first install the app, an email is sent to your account with uninstall instructions. To uninstall, simply open the email and click the "Uninstall" button. That's it!
Any more questions about privacy?
If you have any further questions or concerns about privacy and this app, please do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org