Question? Concern? Feedback? Idea?
YOUR OPINION MATTERS!!!
Submit a message to your teacher HERE
Welcome to Mr. Hlavka's computer programming class at The Commodore John Rodgers School.
My mission is to empower students with exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills by cultivating the personal values of creativity, self-reliance, and contribution so that they may be the political and social innovators of tomorrow.
What is 20% Time??? Read more HERE
20% Time Guidelines
Finish a project you're proud of? Post the link HERE once you've shared it, I'll add it to our Student Work page! Thanks for your contribution.
Aside from the 3-to-1 gap between computing jobs and graduating students, computer science is foundational for all students today. But it's only taught in 10% of US schools. Most kids never even try it.
Want to read my about "Why Computer Science?" Click HERE.
Directions: Write a email to email@example.com
Include the following:
1) Subject: Commodore Trip to Tech Center
2) Greeting (ex: Dear Digital Harbor Tech Center)
3) Tell them thank you for providing a fun learning experience.
4) Tell them what you like best.
5) Tell them something new you learned.
6) Include any other interesting fact.
7) Signature (ex: Sincerely, Your name)