Questions? send an email to email@example.com!
The last day to submit packets is on February 10, 2012, at 5:00pm
Why Join the ASOC?
Sounds like something you'd like to do? Aspiring Senators can pick up their Application Packets at the ASOC Window in Bldg.7, 2nd floor. The application process is fully explained on the packets.
All Senators are required to:
1. Attend ASOC meetings weekly, which is currently EVERY Tuesday, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
in Room 7101.
2. Attend the Senator Information meeting and ASOC Retreat (dates listed in the
3. Meet the qualifications for office:
a. Maintain enrollment in at least five units at Ohlone College.
b. Have and maintain a minimum of 2.00 GPA, or be a first semester student.
c. Obtain 50 Ohlone College student signatures on the attached petition (unduplicated).
d. Obtain/update their Student ID Card each semester.
4. Must serve on 2 ASOC or Campus-wide committees.
5. Serve regularly scheduled council hours per week.
6. Communicate regularly with their constituents (for example, the 50 people who signed the
7. Distribute upcoming event information to Ohlone students.
8. Bring ideas and energy to ASOC, and be ready to represent the student's voice!