This document gives detailed instructions on how to install the Seam Tools plugin to make OpenFaces attribute completion work properly in Eclipse IDE.
1. Choose "Help > Install New Software..." in the main menu, and put the following URL into the "Work with" field, and press Enter: http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/stable/helios/
2. Choose "Seam Tools" checkbox under the "Web and Java EE development" item as shown below, and click on the "Next" button.
3. Wait until the next wizard window appears, and click "Next" once more.
4. Accept the terms of license agreement and click the "Finish" button.
5. This starts the plugin installation process. You might have to click "OK" button to accept a security warning message that appears in the middle of the installation process.
6. When installation is finished, restart the Eclipse IDE by clicking the "Restart Now" button.
7. Go to the "Project > Properties > Project Facets" menu, and select the "JavaServer Faces" check-box, if it is not selected yet.
NOTE: if the the "JavaServer Faces" check-box is already selected, unselect it first, and click the "Apply" button, and then
select it again.
8. Click the "Apply" button and then click the "OK" button. That's it -- you should now have OpenFaces attribute completion working properly.