posted Mar 20, 2012, 5:29 AM by Unknown user
- Improved events reporting when files are moved between watching folders. Platforms: MAC OS X 10.6
- Added processing of file events when files are moved into watching scope or out of watching scope. Platforms: Linux
- Introduced ability to report “moved” event. It can be turned on with option -Dteamdev.jxfilewatcher.reportMoveEvents=true. Platforms: MAC OS X, Linux
- Improved the path reported in “renamed” events. Platforms: Linux
- Improved watcher behavior when watched items moved to trash. Platforms: MAC OS X, Linux
- Improved compatibility with Ubuntu 10.x, Fedora 11.x and others similar platforms
- Improved monitoring events in sub-folders. Platforms: Linux
- Introduced watcher state events. Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Improved behavior of the library when watching folder is removed. Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Added ability to stop file watcher when the file limit is exceeded. Platforms: MAC OS X.
- Fixed Java generics in the public API. Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Fixed the issue with loosing some file events in stress conditions. Platforms: Windows
- Corrected treatment of sub-tree attribute: the sub-folders are not monitored if the corresponding attribute is not set.