posted Nov 2, 2010, 7:38 AM by Unknown user
- Added audio recording features (WMV and AVI formats only);
- Ability to get the collection of audio recording devices (in this version for Windows platforms only);
- Ability to select an audio input device to enable video capture with sound;
- Ability to specify a required audio codec and its settings;
- Added video player Java component (Windows only) which allows to play a video file in Java application;
- Added the ability to select audio source and audio codecs for recording (Demo application).
- Added ability to specify video bit rate mode (VBR, CBR) for WMV;
- Added ability to modify key frame interval for WMV;
- Added support of new "Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile" (WVC1) video encoder.
- No support of 64-bit JRE on Mac OS X 10.6;
- Solution in this case is to run JRE in 32-bit mode;
- No audio recording for Mac OS X (planned to future versions);
- No ability to select available audio recording devices on Mac OS X (planned to future versions);
- There is no native video playback component on Mac OS X.