posted Nov 2, 2010, 7:37 AM by Unknown user
- New API for Video capturing which allows:
- Capturing different screen areas such as:
- Full screen (effective for multi-monitor desktops);
- Custom rectangular area (with possibility to change the location of the captured rectangle during video capturing);
- Specified window (full or a rectangle on the specified window);
- Capturing with or without mouse cursor (in Early Access for Windows platform only);
- API for fast resizing of the captured snapshots (in Early Access only for Windows. Mac native resizing coming soon).
- Various video encoding features allowing to specify programmatically:
- Output video formats:
- WMV, AVI for Windows platforms;
- MP4, MOV for Mac OS X platforms;
- Custom video formats on Windows platform. *Requires additional third-party codecs.
- Output dimensions;
- Framerate (except AVI format);
- Bitrate (except AVI format).
- Improved the performance of image capturing;
- Improved the performance of conversion to Java images;
- Improved API for capturing images.
- Resolved the GDI leak issues.