to configuring your smart phone, visit the myTC portal web site and go
to the Search & Help Tab and acquire the Google Sync Code to be used
in step #4 below.
Navigate to your Mobile Device Accounts Setting
Page. Click account, (every phone will have a different “setting”
Click Add (New) Account
Choose Google for the account type to add your tc.columbia.edu email account
4. Place your “UNI@tc.columbia.edu” email account with your UNI in the email field. 5. Click "Accept" to accept the Terms of Service for your tc.columbia.edu email account.
6. Enter your UNI and password to configure your email on your Android device.
7. If you Log-in was typed in correctly this this screen should be displayed after hitting enter
8. Once you have authenticated successfully, you should return back to the Accounts & Sync screen. Click on Google to see your “tc.columbia.edu” email.
9. The Manage accounts screen will list all of your Google accounts, including the successfully added tc.columbia.edu email.