In the My Plans section of Mahara you can record different goals and establish steps to accomplish them or you can create a checklist related to your professional career.
1. In My Portfolio click on the My Plans tab and a list of your created plans will be displayed. To create a plan click on New Plan.
2. Title your plan and include a description that summarizes what you expect to accomplish. Then, click on Save plan.
3. The new plan will appear in the My plans tab. You have the option to Edit or Delete it or you can specify the activities required to accomplish your plan by clicking on Manage tasks.
4. A new task must include a Title, Completion date and Description. This will facilitate the organization of your plan. If you have already completed that task, you can check the Completed option. Save your new task by clicking on Save Task.
5. Adding tasks allows your plans to have specific deadlines. You can always add new tasks by clicking on a plan inside your My Plans tab. You can also Edit or Delete any task that needs to be changed.