A collection is a set of Views that are linked to one another and have the same access permissions. You can create as many collections as you like, but a View cannot appear in more than one collection.
Collections are useful for dividing work into different portfolios. For instance, if you want to create a teaching portfolio for some of your work and a photography portfolio for other work, collections are a good way to keep them separate.
1. Inside the My Collections tab, click on New Collection.
2. Give your collection a name and click Next.
3. Choose which views to include. Click on the Add views button and then Next.
4. Decide who you want to share the collection with and whether to allow commenting and copying.
5. Decide if you want to set access dates and click Save.