The User Profile feature enables you to set general preferences for your view of the application.
To specify the general preferences:
1. Click (User Profile) in the toolbar to display the User Profile and Settings page.
2. In the General Preferences pane, select the desired settings.
You can customize the following settings:
- Specify the space you would like the application to display when you log in
- Specify in which language you would like to view the interface
- Specify the preferred language for multilingual properties (metadata) and translations of documents. By default, the content language is set to All Languages, which means that all translations of a document are shown and that the interface language is used for multilingual properties. If a property or document is not available in the preferred content language, Alfresco tries to find an appropriate alternative.
- Ensure the option Automatically download files for offline editing is selected to initiate the download process automatically when you select the Edit Offline action for a content item.
3. Click Close.