Deleted items are still stored in the repository. You may want to permanently remove these items as a housekeeping activity.
1. Click (User Profile) in the toolbar to display the User Profile and Settings page.
2. In the Management pane, click Manage Deleted Items.
The Manage Deleted Items page appears.
3. Locate the item you want to remove in one of the three following ways:
4. In the Actions list, click Delete Listed Items or Recover Listed Items.
5. Click Yes to confirm your selection.
You return to the Manage Deleted Items page.
6. Click Close to return to the User Profile and Settings page.