a host or presenter, you can use the Note pod to show information
to all meeting attendees.
- To add text to the Note pod, type information such as meeting
notes in the Note pod. Participants can view, but not change, the
contents of this pod.
Click in the Note pod to make an insertion point
appear, and then begin typing.
- Unlike a text message in the Chat pod, text in the Note pod is
created only by hosts or presenters. It remains visible in the Note
pod throughout the meeting or until the host or a presenter edits
- The host and presenters can also choose text size and
alignment options, by using the
Pod Options button in the lower-right corner of the Note pod to
change the size or alignment of the text. The change will affect all
contents of the Note pod, for all attendees.
- To change text size, click Pod Options , select
Text Size, and then choose a size.
- To change alignment, click Pod Options and then select
Align Left, Align Center, or Align Right.
- When the host ends a meeting, the Note pod is cleared. To preserve
the meeting notes, the host and presenters can send out the contents
of the Note pod in an e‑mail message. Any attendee can copy and
paste the contents of the Note pod into another application.