You can use the Chat pod to send a text message
to another attendee, to all presenters in the meeting (which includes
the host), or to all attendees.
- Be sure to select the message
recipient before sending the message.
- At the bottom of the Chat pod, click the triangle
select a recipient:
Select Everyone to send a message to all
Select Presenters to send a message only to attendees
with presenter status.
the name of an attendee to send a private message to just one person.
- Click in the small box above the recipient and type your
- To send the message, do one of the following:
Click Send Message .
Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS).
- The message appears in the top portion of each recipient’s
- To change text size, or clear messages
- Click Pod Options in
the lower-right corner of the Chat pod.
- Select Text Size and then choose a size.
2. Select Clear Chat.
you receive a text message, your Chat pod shows the sender’s name
and the message.
- If the message was sent to everyone, the sender’s
name is followed by the message.
- If the message was sent only to
you, the sender’s name is followed by “(privately)” and the text
is colored red.
- If the message was sent only to the presenters,
the sender’s name is followed by “(presenters)” and the text is colored
While you are logged into a meeting
room, all the messages you send and receive remain in your Chat
pod. When the host ends a meeting, the Chat pod is cleared. To preserve
the chat history, a host or presenter can send out the contents
of the Chat pod in an e‑mail message. Any attendee can copy and
paste the contents of the Chat pod into another application.