There are three roles in Adobe Connect. Host
. The capabilities and permissions in a meeting depend on the assigned role.
When the accounts are created instructors are "hosts"
Students log in as guests and their role is that of "participants"
- Set up a meeting
- Add or edit layouts in a meeting room
- Invite guests
- Add content to the library
- Share content
- Upgrade participants to roles of hosts or presenters
- Promote or demote participants
- Create and manage small group breakout rooms within a meetin
- Record Meetings
- Have microphone and webcam controls
- Share the computer screen & content in their computer with all attendees
- Broadcast live audio and video.
- Forward meeting invitations to participants
- View the content that the
presenter is sharing
- Hear and see the presenter’s audio and video
- Use text chat.
- Share their screen
- Contribute meeting notes unless the host upgrades them