NOTE: Adobe Connect is a FLASH-based application. It requires a broadband Internet (e.g., Cable, DSL, FiOS, etc.) to run smoothly.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an Adobe Connect host account.
- You will be issued a username (email@example.com) and a password. The default email address will be your TcGmail.
- You will receive notification of the account and the password that has been created at your TcGmail account.
- Make sure you follow the instructions in the notification, your account will expire within 24 hours
- Proceed to the login page at http://webconf.tc.columbia.edu to login and create your meeting(s).
If you need help throughout this process you can contact the Tech Fellow assigned to your department.