As part of Tawa Intermediate School's philosophy of engage, grow and inspire, we have a range of policies and resources to support our students to become digital citizens.
A digital citizen:
* is a confident and capable user of ICT
* uses technology to participate in educational and cultural activities
* uses and develops critical thinking skills in cyberspace
* is aware of ICT challenges and can manage them effectively
* uses ICT to relate to others in positive, meaningful ways
* demonstrates honesty and integrity and ethical behaviour in their use of ICT
* respects the concepts of privacy and freedom of speech in a digital world
* contributes and actively promotes the values of digital citizenship
Please explore the site and resources. If you have any feedback or would like further information please contact us at 04 232 5201 or email@example.com.