TRS Home Learning Links
SUGGESTED STUDENT LED, INQUIRY BASED,
Target Road School Vision - To develop independent learners who are courageous in their pursuit of learning who know what to do when they meet barriers; persevere to improve and will support others to do the same. We want learners to aim high. Whaia te iti Kahurangi.
· Use a template to start writing your pepeha.
· Choose one side of your family to acknowledge.
· Find out as much as you can and leave out the rest.
· Practice your te reo māori pronunciation when reading aloud.
· Film yourself saying your pepeha and send the clip to your teacher via email or ClassDojo
MAKE YOUR OWN MASK
· Think about how you are going to make a mask with what you have at home - research ideas on the internet if you need to.
· Take photos of how you made your mask.
· Send a picture of the final product with a description of how you made it and what its functions are.
FUN WITH FUNCTION (Inquiry tab)
· Watch the function slideshow and discuss how things work.
· Decide on a something you would like to build at home.
· Present your learning / invention to your class via ClassDojo using a description and photos.