News & Updates
GEAR UP Maine is on Instagram! Follow @gearupmaine
GEAR UP Maine Student Leadership Conference: ALL IN!
GEAR UP Maine in partnership with FOCUS held the GEAR UP Maine Student Leadership Conference: ALL IN! Over the dates of October 13-14 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bangor where students and staff networked, planned and developed their CAT teams for the school year.
Each school was asked to select two student CAT members (or students who could serve on the CAT moving forward) and one adult CAT member (who is a district staff member) to participate in the conference.
Check out the photos above! More photos GEAR UP Maine Instagram! Follow @gearupmaine. For more information, email email@example.com
Please feel free to share this short video with Administrators, Staff, Parents, Students and Community Members. It's a great tool for assemblies and parent nights!
Monthly To Do
April Must Do's
College Access Team Members
- Begin to plan National GEAR UP Week for Fall 2019
- Duplication of Services (This applies only to high schools who have Talent Search or another TRIO program)
- Input services/activities in SCRIBE and provide Request for Reimbursement Packet to Business Managers
- Attend Regional Year 6 Action Plan Conference
- Make sure all outstanding invoices are submitted by May 15th
- Add students who enrolled during the month of April.
- Note if they are GEAR UP eligible.
- Exit students who withdrew during the month of April.
- Enter participation in SCRIBE for all services that took place during the month of April as described in your GEAR UP Action Plan.
- Complete the Service Summaries in SCRIBE.
- Generate Activity Summary Sheets if needed.