How do I apply for leave for my child?

An Application form for external leave (including travel) for leave 10 days or over is required.  An Exemption from Attendance at School form may be requested under exceptional circumstances, if the child is being employed in the entertainment industry or for participation in elite arts / sporting events.  Family holidays and travel are no longer considered under the exemption procedures.  If your child is sick or absent 1 - 3 days please provide a written note to your child's class teacher explaining this.

How do I get another copy of my child's school report or NAPLAN results?

Please telephone the school office and we will arrange to make copies for you.  An administration fee of $5.00 per document applies and we require cash payment of this fee before the documents can be released.  Please note that school reports need to be computer generated and signed by the Principal so please allow adequate time for this to be done.

How does the Pick Up Zone work?

There is no need to register your child for pick up zone but please let your child's teacher know if they are using it for the first time.  It is necessary to have a large sign with your child's surname printed clearly and displayed on the passenger side of your cars front window.  Your child needs to go to the pick up zone once dismissed by their class teacher at the end of the day where they will be supervised until 3:15pm.  Your child will be called when your vehicle is sighted in the pick up zone.  At 3:15pm any remaining students will be taken to the office.

How can I get a message to my child during the school day?

If you need to let your child know about a change of arrangements for afternoon pick up please contact the school office and leave a message which will be passed on to your child.  If your child has forgotten an item that is required during their school day such as their lunch or their hat you  may bring the item to the school office and the item will be passed on to your child.